Corporate Volunteering is a fantastic investment in culture, relationships, and team building. Many studies have shown that volunteer programs boost productivity, increase employee engagement, and improve hiring and retention. Individuals often feel rewarded if they're given a chance to make a positive difference to a worthy cause. Flow-on benefits can include improved teamwork, leadership development and increased staff loyalty and morale.
Prison Network relies on volunteers to support its delivery and would love to welcome your team to one of our volunteer sessions.
- Release Hamper Packaging Days: Assist us in putting together starter-pack hampers to be provided to women when they are released from prison (max group of 15)
- Gift Hamper Packing Days: Assist us in putting together birthday gifts and hampers for children with mums in prison (max group of 15)
- Craft Pack Packaging Days: Assist us putting together activity packs for distribution to women in prison (max group of 15)
- Spruce Up a Home Days: Assist us in preparing one of our transitional homes for a woman coming out of prison (max group of 8)
We kindly request a financial contribution which ensures that you have a trained staff member guiding your team throughout the day, helping you get the most out of your volunteering experience with us:
- $800 (plus GST) for groups of up to 8 people
- $1000 (plus GST) for groups between 8 - 15 people
We have limited spots available for 2022, so book your volunteering session today!
To get the ball rolling, please complete this EOI and our Volunteer Manager will be in touch to discuss your options.